Sunday, March 13, 2016

 hello, this week was good because we found a new investigator that seems interested. he says he has been looking for the truth.
haha earlier today we bought the pig, and i killed her. it was really sad. the pig was screaming and kicking so we tied her feet and her mouth closed. then I stabbed through her neck into her heart. then blood sprayed all over my pants and some on my shirt. I dont have a pic, but a member took one so il ask her for it.
That is awesome you got a new job. I did get grandmas letter a few weeks ago, that was nice. 
here is me and Jeff eating:)
love you guys

this week was good. it full mission conference was fun, it was good to see every body. and president Nelson had a good talk. hes a funny guy:) and no those are not my hands.
     ha not much new here. the ward still doesn't really help much... but we can get Jeff to work with us like 3 or 4 days a week now because every time he works with us i buy him a super long hot dog and a chili dog:) haha he gets way exited at the end of the day because he knows he will get his hot dogs. haha he eats about 2 feet of hot dog:) but ya not much new... 
sorry no pics this week
love you guys bye




No comments:

Post a Comment